funny bedtime prayers:
cedar: thank you, jesus, for mama, papa, oma-dahhling, opa.
amanda: and what about our baby?
cedar: thank you jesus for breakfast.
- re-enacting every fall & bump for us. "cedar fall like that" & then staying in his landing position until we see it.
- loves holding baby ezra sparrow all by himself. "mama, let go, please!"
- loves coloring & wants everyone to draw airplanes for him
- learned how to jump & now does it all the time
- had an airplane cake for his birthday & got a mr. potato head from mama & papa
- refers to daniel's mom, always, as "oma-dahhhh-ling"
- says the word "please" for way longer than necessary, "cedar have ____ pleeeeeeeeease?"
- has memorized bob dylan's forever young & likes to sing it before bed [see video below!]
- still sweet, gentle & cute as can be, but now interspersed with toddler tantrums & stubbornness