16 September 2009

forever heart stay you always. destiny!


to celebrate daniel's (& our good friend steve's) birthday, we hosted a 'bad english t-shirt party'. below is some of the hilarity.


[free style written boy hip hop & someone make me a cherry berry record mix tape]

[hunnies play me close like butter play toast]

[the dirty live long but die haro. save blue]

[obama for president of space]

[your very the highest. we are fighting on the brink whether it always dead or alive. real clothes from log.a careful selection matena is used and it's made with sewing technology.]


[losers always lose...always]

[blackfish rock tubelor money punk winshester]

[g-star raw denim 3801 south east distr]


10 comments:

Joel said...

These are so awesome! I am pretty sure G Star Raw is just a regular brand though, isn't it? Great idea for a party.

Veronica . . . said...

Beyond wonderful

Chris and Christina said...

yes, these are so awesome! amanda, yours is definitely the coolest. "hunnies play me close like butter play toast" sounds like some g-love song lyrics

Chris and Christina said...

apparently it's The Notorious B.I.G.

Enjoy the Little Things said...

Funny they are very!

amanda + daniel said...

joel, i think g-star denim is real, but the guy wearing the shirt speaks swiss-german as his first language, so i didn't want to break the news that his shirt made sense :)

CarolinCambodia said...

What a fantastic idea! I wore my random English shirt once here and someone was asking me about it; there was a good bit of confusion.

Rachel Cook said...

Makes me so sad I never stopped by the market to pick up some :)

adriana said...

this is amazing!!! what a great and hilarious idea. leave it up to you too! :) i want to know if these were all found in cambodia???

Kaihaku said...

Haha. I still wish I had gotten the first weird one I saw, if only the guy hadn't been ripping me off.